me & u

me & u
love together

20 สิงหาคม 2550

On Monday

On Monday
I went to my classroom at Assumption University. I studies sciman subject at 8.00 am. to 11.00 am. I has lunch with my friends I went to S building and then I wait my friends. At 12.30 am. my friends studies finished. After that I went to saw the cinema at Major Cineplex with my friends. At 3.30 pm. I came back to classroom at S building. When I studies finished I came back to my condo and I went to friend’s room and I has a talk to my friend.
Today it friend’s birthday. My friend to prepare a party at kom-kom restaurant. I went to restaurant 8 person. On the table has a many thing for every body. I to be full and delicious. We ate together and we are so happy. We came back to my condo by taxi with my friends ladies. I talk to my friends about her boy friend. I very fun and I so happy very much. After that, I go downstairs and went to bar with my friends. The Bar name is Pung & Ping.This is the bar and restaurant. I has a drank with my friends and listen to music from the singer in the bar. When I sleepy. I go up ti my room and slept still alone. Sweet dream...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: