me & u

me & u
love together

11 สิงหาคม 2550

Mother Day



On Sunday, today is Mother Day.
I got up at 8.30 am.
My mother came back home at 7.00 am.
I have breakfast with my mother and my cousins.
I took a shower and took my hair.
“You went to washing my car”
My mother said.
I was washing her car and I washing my dogs.
I sweep the house. When I finished everything


I went to market in order to by Mali flowers for my mother.
When I came back home.
My grandmother cooking to give a banquet.
I’m very happy. I help her everything if I can do it.
I play games with my brothers and I talk to my mobile phone.
Today I must to come back my condo.
I don’t to be away form my mother.
I miss her same as her miss me too.


I must to come back my condo in the afternoon with my friend.
Before, I came back to my condo.
I told my mother “I love you very much”.
I hug her and I kiss her.
Her look like very happy
She told me “she love me too”
I love her forever
********************************************
P/S
I love my mother
I love my grandmother
and
I love my boyfriend

*******************************************************************************















1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

Happy mothers day to you! Please shrink your top photo. It is too large for your blog lay-out