me & u

me & u
love together

11 สิงหาคม 2550

On Saturday

On Saturday, I got up at 11.30 am.
I playing internet. I was doing my homework.
I writing diary online. I have lunch and
I changed my nightgown. I took a shower and
I make up the face.


I got dressed and than I watching television with my brother together.
I love my dog and my cat.

I have 3 dogs and 4 On Saturday; I got up at 11.30 am.
I playing internet. I was doing my homework.
I writing diary online. I have lunch and
I changed my nightgown. I took a shower and
I make up the face. I got dressed and than I watching cats.
Today I was waiting my mother. She told me.
Tonight she would like to came back home.
At 4.00 pm. I went to studies English (conversation)
still alone with my teacher 2 hour.
When I studies finished, I came back home.
Nobody came to received me. I came back home my self.
I walk from my school to Big C supper center.
I came back to have dinner with my cousins.
I turn to my computer again. I was doing homework again.
My cousins have 6 persons 3 girls and 3 boys.
My mother calls me.
She told me that, today she can’t came back home
because she have a party at her school.
I would like to see her. I miss her very much.
P/S…Tonight I hope you and everybody sweet dream.
Have a nice dream everybody

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: