me & u

me & u
love together

11 สิงหาคม 2550

On Friday

On Friday, I don’t have class.
My friends have a class everybody.
I’m still alone in my condo.
I got up at 12.00 am.
I took a shower. I am cleaning my bathroom.
I got dressed and took my hair.
I go down in order to have lunch and to give back cartoon book at cartoon shop.
I walk around to my condo because I would like
to buy sweets bread and candy.
I go up to my room.
I watching television and writing diary.
I writing about everything
when I stay with my boyfriend.
My friend calls me.
He told me that he came to my condo.
He will take back his shoes.
Tonight he went to club night with his friends.
Today I came back my home at Samutprakarn.
I would like to came back home.
I came back home by van my self every week.
My sister calls me. She told me that,
she will came to received me at my condo.
I think, I would like to came back home my self.
…never mind…
After that I came back home with my sister.
She just studied finished.
She studied is faculty of
Communication Art at Assumption University.
She has a car. She has a many girlfriends.
We went to Big C supper center.
I would like to buy gift because
on Sunday and Monday is friend’s birthday.
and we went to buy chocolate and sweets
and than we went buy powdered milk.
When we finished we came back home.
I arrived my home at 4.30 pm.
I play internet. I got in to website
www.blogger.com
In order to writing diary online
sent to my teacher.
I chat MSN with my friends and
listen to music online at
www.truemusic.com
It has many songs and it have music video.
It has Thai songs and English songs.
I talk to my phone with my friend.
I took a shower and drank milk.
I go up to my bedroom and
sleep with my grandmother together.
Sweet dream everybody
Thz for comment
P/S
I miss you and I kiss you
(-*-)me & u(*-*)
We are The Lover

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: