me & u

me & u
love together

10 สิงหาคม 2550

On Sunday



On Sunday, I got up at 8.30 am.
I went to study English (conversation) still alone.
I went by motorcycle from my home. I study with my teacher one by one 2 hours.
I don’t like grammar.
I like to talk more than grammar.
Grammar is very difficult. I had used in the test at University.
When I study finished, my mother
to came to received
me at my school with my grandmother.
We went to market at the near area my home in order to bought food and
Dishes eaten with rice.
We bought everything.
Oh!!! Time up.
My mother not enough money.
We came back home.
I turn to play internet, chat MSN and listen music online to be exactly the same as everyday.
My telephone is loudly. My friend calls me.
He ask me about that today
we came back to my condo at Assumption University.
I answer him. I’m ok.
I arrange a time and place for meeting 3.00 pm.
at my home. In this time, is it hot and so
very bored. I remember that, I feel moody
and I very angry him so much.
He told me “He sorry on the road had a traffic jam”.
I attempt believe him again.
We arrived to my condo
form my home in 20 minute.
It so fast, I think. When I arrived I pay money a rent
my condo 4800 baht and then I goes up to my room.
I cleaning my room, sweep and than I made CD
in my computer and reading a book for law. I took my hair, when I finished.
I goes down in order to dinner with my friend lady.
After that, my friends came to my room 4 person.
She invite me went to china town. I’m accepting her.
We went to china town 7 person. We share
expenses 2 groups. My group had 4 people.
We ate bread. It has to be famous in the china town.
When I ate finished. We went to join my friends
more one group. We walk around in china town.
We saw a big pedestrian crossing.
We took a photo and recording VDO
many picture.
After that my friends would like
to went to sun street at 1.30 am.
This area is a chill and many bars.
Every bars is closed. We went to came back my condo. My boyfriend call me talk to me it everything.
I so very happy.
Sweet dream.
BYE BYE

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: