me & u

me & u
love together

31 สิงหาคม 2550

On Wednesday

On Wednesday

Today, I haven’t a class.
I went visit to my farther at his home.
I talk to my farther and has a lunch with him.
He told me about that to learn for me.
He told me that in the future.
He would like to give me to be to lawyer or prosecutor.
I would like to be to The Firm because The Firm to got money and a famous and than
I would like to talk with foreigners. He talks to me anything.
He teach me and complain me every thing.
When I talk to my dad finished.
I would like to came back home.
My dad gives me money and he walk to sent me in front his home.
I got in the taxi car. At 10.30 pm. I got dress and brush my hair.
After that, I go down to the minimart and wait for my friends I go out from my condo and walk to in front ABAC. I went to the club dance.
The pub is name We-Za. I went to with my friends lady and her boyfriend.
My friends studies at Tammasart University.
I went to arrived at 12.30 pm. The club dance closed at 2.00 am.
I have a drank and dance with my friends.
I’m very happy. My friends pick up me and sent me to my condo
and took a shower, talk to my boyfriend and when I sleepy, I slept and
I wish for my dream is very sweet……have a nice dream

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: